HEART Healing Education Animation Research Therapy Animation Therapy Melanie Hani HEART Healing Education Animation Research Therapy Animation Therapy Melanie Hani
1. To disseminate, transfer and exchange knowledge of the use and effect of animation, its processes and creative aspects in a therapeutic and educational context.
2. To document work to allow for a positive progression and development in this area.
3. To offer unconditional positive regard, a person centered approach and support to our team, and participants.
4. To engage in work that contributes to emotional, physical and educational development, health and well-being.
5. To provide an inclusive, equal, empathic, non-judgmental, supportive, safe environment for participants and team members to grow, heal and develop individually.
6. To bring, encourage and explore creativity.
7. To recognize and respect that each person has a value and worth and the capacity for positive growth and development.
8. To adapt the environment and process of making animated films to be tailored to meet specific therapeutic and educational needs and outcomes.
9. To unite participants, practitioners and members nationally and internationally.
10. To provide a platform to express, educate and communicate ideas, thoughts and feelings.
VALUES AND AIMS™